carb free noodles
Yes Jen’s Noodles are awesome to help you lose weight.
But weight there is so much more!
Besides its role with the benefits of weight loss, this super fiber found in this amazing plant are proven to help reduce the risk of heart disease and steadily lower cholesterol levels.
Jen’s Noodle are a perfect choice. ideal for diabetic diets or those suffering from excessive insulin production. Konjac also helps to slow the rate sugars from food are absorbed after meals. Jen’s Noodles are Grain free, gluten free they suit any diet, weather you are on a low carb diet, sugar free, Paleo, Dukan, Gluten free, Coeliac, Diabetic or Detox Diet.
Jens Noodles are made from the root of the Konjac plant. The Japanese have been using Konjac for over 1,500 years. It was originally introduced to Japan as a medicine in the sixth century.
Amorphophallus (the Greek name for konjac) underground tubers. The main active ingredient in konjac food is glucomannan 97% percent of Konjac is water and 3% is Glucomannan a dietary fiber.
Glucomannan is highly absorbent and a proven ingredient to combat hunger pangs and sugar cravings, It is Truly a Gift From Nature, the answer to healthy sustainable slimming without any harmful side effects.
Listed below are some of the known benefits from adding Jen’s Noodles to your diet.
Top 10 Benefits of Eating Jen’s Noodles.
- Ideal for Diabetics– They Control glucose spikes — the glucomannan in Jen’s Noodle delays the absorption of glucose and fat. Glucose and lipid levels are gradually decreased. As a result, high blood sugar and high blood lipids are decreased and prevents blood glucose from spiking (clinically proven to be more effective than xanthan gum and psyllium). Controls insulin surges— the glucomannan in Jen’s Noodles, by slowing glucose uptake in the small intestine, reduces the body’s need for insulin.
- Low calories— Jen’s noodles are starch-free noodles, and they have only 6 calories per serve, which doesn’t get absorb by the body, therefore they are NET ZERO CALORIES. (Konjac Glucomanna) has been shown to delay and block the absorption of some of the fats in your diet. It binds to fat in the intestines, preventing some fat absorption. This means that you absorb less fat from the foods you eat, decreasing your overall calorie intake.
- Lowers calorie uptake— the glucomannan in Jen’s Noodles increases the viscosity of the gastro-intestinal content and reduces rate of food (calories, fat, cholesterol, sugar) absorption in the small intestine. Consuming a meal with Jen’s Noodles is that one absorbs less calories from the other foods eaten with it, Glucomannan pushes more calories out through your colon, rather than letting them be absorbed. creating a lower calorie content per weight of food you eat.
- Promotes satiety— the glucomannan in Jen’s Noodles is made up largely of water and soluble fibre. The fibre attracts water and forms a gel, which slows down digestion and can reduce the heat absorption of nutrients.. Soluble fiber delays the emptying of your stomach and increasing the feeling of fullness, They prolong digestion and which can help achieve weight loss goals.
- Surprisingly Lowers cholesterol- Glucomannan can effectively dissolves fluids in the large intestine and forms a gel that binds with bile acids in the intestines. As a result, the liver converts more cholesterol to bile acids, and blood cholesterol levels are reduced . A meal containing Jen’s Noodle can flushing out cholesterol from the GI tract will also contribute to reducing cholesterol in the blood.
- Reliefs Constipation / laxative effect— glucomannan is a dietary fiber and prevents constipation by increasing bulk in the colon, stool softening, speed up the defecation rate, reduce the intestinal pressure, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and relieve the pain of constipation. without the discomfort associated with most other dietary fibers. They often recommended as a gentle laxative to assist people with intestinal and digestive problems.
- Probiotic /Prebiotic Activity— while keeping the intestines clean and assisting the movement of the bowels, serves as food for bacteria in the colon and helps enhance immunity. Encouraging Lactobacillus bifidus, It feeds the good lactic acid bacteria in your intestines so they multiply. These lactic acid bacteria inhibit Candida, which is a good thing The fibre is like a gentle scrub for your intestinal tract, aids digestion and assists with weight loss.
- Amazingly High in Alkaline- According to a Japanese Researcher, Dr. Kotaro Nishizaki, when measured up to all of the foods on the pH Value chart, the konjac powder indicated to be the highest in alkaline value, Alkalinity on the whole foods chart. The food with the highest alkalinity on the chart is Wakame Seaweed.
- They Help Detoxification- in order to shorten the time that food stays in the stomach, in general, ordinary food needs 28 hours to empty from the intestine, this super fibre only need 14-16 hours, which greatly reduces harmful substances absorption, that can help the body get rid off and dilute carcinogenic and toxic substances, which to some extent, provides anti-cancer functions.
- Prebiotic activity— serves as food for bacteria in the colon and helps enhance immunity. Encouraging Lactobacillus bifidus growth in the lower intestine, according to the Konjac Foods website. The fibre scrubs your intestinal tract, aids digestion and assists with weight loss.
These are just 10 benefits, there are so many more, please check out my website to read what the studies are saying. Jensnoodles
Dr Oz talks about weight loss with Glucomannan (Jen’s Noodles)