My mission is to empower you to take
control of your health.
Food changes everything. As your daily diet changes, your body changes and your happiness improves. Imagine what you life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitement every day.
You can contact Jen HERE or Call 0413177980
As a client of my health-coaching program, you will…
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight 4life
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Manage your stress
- Navigating the Grocery Store shopping with confidence
- Choose Quality Nutritional dense foods and Crowd out Inferior Ingredients
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Easy Meal Planning
- Prepare scummy, nutritious Meals in 10 minutes and less
- Create a High Quality “Kitchen Tool Box”
- Make peace with you food
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
What are Jen’s Services?
- One-on-One or group Health Coaching Package
- Telephone Coaching Program for the Insanely Busy
- “Ready in 10 with Jen” Cooking Classes
- Health Food Store Tour
- Kitchen Boot camp for Busy Moms
- Pantry and Bathroom Detox
- Wellness Parties
- Corporate Workshops
“Ready in 10 with Jen” Cooking Classes
Trust me! I know finding time to cook can be a be so hard and time consuming!
My new Ready In 10 with Jen Cooking Class is designed to show you how to save time by cooking in bulk and using leftovers in delicious ways. It’s designed to show you how to create food that gives you energy, makes you feel amazing, and saves you money!
In less time:
- Learn how to organize food menus more efficiently, save money and enjoy an organic, scrumptious meal.
- Learn to prepare several delicious dishes using the fruits and vegetables of the season in this interactive, informative demonstration cooking class.
- Learn more about “whole food,” in a fun, relaxed, and supportive environment. You will discover that you can cook delicious, healthy, nourishing food for yourself and your family in a short amount of time.
- 2-hour class instruction
- delicious organic meal
- recipe sheets
- time for Q and A
Have Your Own Private Cooking Party with Friends!
Enjoy a Cooking Party in the comfort of your own home. That’s right! I’ll come to YOUR house.
I bring the menu, the food, and the supplies. All you do is invite your friends and serve the drinks!
The selected menu is delicious and easy to prepare. The bonus is that it is also healthy.
Private Cooking Class: $45/person** minimum 6 people
Personal Health Food Store Tour
Overwhelmed at what foods to buy at the health food store?
Do you really need to eat organic?
Learn what foods will give you the most energy and mental clarity.
Get tips on healthy eating and cooking along with information about how to use food to heal your body.
Join Me for a 60 minute tour of a Health Foods shop, (or your grocery store) to learn how to navigate the aisles of any store!
Home and Pantry Detox /Stocking a Healthy Kitchen and Bathroom
What’s hiding in your kitchen and bathrooms?
Are they making you sick?
Learn about the toxic chemical that are making you sick and learn better choices
Do you have more boxes of cereal, crackers and prepared foods than you do of canisters of grains, beans and nuts?
Learn the essentials to have on hand at all times to make quick, delicious and healthy meals in no time at all! Together, we’ll read food labels. In the end, you’ll be able to determine if it stays or not.
Kitchen Wellness Workshop
So have you wanted to attend some of my events, but couldn’t fit it in to your busy schedule? Here’s your chance to do it all in one day! Take a grocery store tour, get tips on how to eat healthier, clean out your pantry, bathroom and cook a meal with Jen in just a few hours!
This is an all-inclusive, 5 hour nutrition boot camp designed to help you get started to a healthier way of living immediately.You plan the day, you plan the time. I’ll meet you in your kitchen!
Your Boot Camp includes:
1. Wellness Consultation with Jen
2. Kitchen and Bathroom Clean-Out
Jen will help you clean out your fridge and cupboards of all the food that is preventing you from reaching your goals. You will learn how to read food labels and be informed of the foods to avoid.
3. Grocery Store TourWe will shop together as you learn how to buy delicious, satisfying food. You will get ideas for quick, easy, healthy snacks and meals. We’ll discuss what foods you should always buy organic. You will learn what foods will increase your energy and mental clarity plus much more!
4. A Cooking Demo and Food Sampling
Choose one that most interests you:
- Easy Breakfasts
- Quick Nutrition Meals
- Cooking with Grains
- Cooking with Greens
- Cook Once, Eat Three Times
- Deliciously Healthy Snacks
5. Kitchen Boot Camp Manual
Your manual includes recipes, shopping lists, a list of healthy restaurants, and more!
If you enjoy hanging out with your friends and want to cook delicious healthy food, relax, and get inspired to take better care of yourself, a Wellness Party is just what you need! You’ve heard of Tupperware, scrap booking, and jewellery parties.
Now, learn how you can host a Wellness Party!
What is a Wellness Party?
Wellness parties typically run for two hours and include the following:
- Learning how to eat to feel and look your best
- Toxic chemicals to avoid
- Weight loss tips
- Healthy foods products
- Natural skin care ideas
- Massage & relaxation exercises
- Hands-on cooking class
What is involved in hosting a Wellness Party?
I make it simple for you to host a Wellness Party! Wellness Party hosts simply invite their friends to their home. I provide a sample invitation, food, and healthy tips!
When are Wellness Parties held?
Wellness Parties are held when it’s convenient for you and your friends.
Corporate Wellness Workshops
Health benefit costs continue to rise. In the past, employers have tried to lessen these costs by adopting managed care strategies, cost shifting to employees and reducing benefits. These solutions are no longer effectively controlling costs and are depressing the value of health benefits for employee recruitment and retention. An alternative strategy to contain costs is to improve the health of employees so that less medical care is required. As a Health Coach, I provide group workshops that educate your employees on how to improve their health, choose healthier food, and take actions towards living a more balanced life.Below are the seminars that I currently offer. Each seminar is approximately 90 minutes in length and includes take home materials. Each class leaves participants feeling empowered and ready to apply what they have learned. Contact me for more information on speaking to your company on the connection between food, mood, stress, productivity, and satisfaction.
Lecture/workshop hot topics include:
- Sugar Solutions
- Healthy Eating on the Run & on the Road
- Healthy canteen choices
- Deconstructing Cravings
- Beyond Food: Keys to Weight Loss
- Eating for Energy, Balance, Stamina and libido
- Women’s and Mens Health Issues
- The Corporate Athlete: training strategies to keep you in the zone
- Making Sense out of Fats – The Good & the Bad
- A Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness
- Boosting Your Immune System
- Feeding Our Children
- Discover the Truth about Carbohydrates
- 10 Quick Healthy Meals in less than 20 minutes
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me to schedule a free initial consultation. We will discuss your unique situation in depth and determine how I can help you reach your personal goals. We will determine whether we’re a good match and if this approach will work for you. This initial call will demonstrate how a holistic, individualized approach can make a major difference in your life. I look forward to talking to you!