Blonde Chocolate Christmas Bark
They are so yummy and are loaded with healthy ingredients. Raw Superfoods!
Antioxidant-rich raw cocoa and coconut they are belly-flattening monounsaturated fats… sweetened perfectly with coconut sugar
If you want zero-calorie, zero-glycemic, use xylitol or stevia.
If you want White Chocolate use white sweeteners like xylitol or stevia. These are blonde because I use coconut suagr. Blondes have more fun anyway! HA
They are so nice to sit back with a hot cup of chocolate after dinner or lunch
60 g cacao butter
60 g powdered coconut milk
1 cup mixed nuts/seeds/fruit( I use raw activated nuts and organic berries)
1-cup shredded coconut
1/3cup coconut sugar/honey/maple syrup/xylitol
pinch Himalayan salt
Pistachio nuts and dried cranberries look good as Christmas mix
- Heavy bottom saucepan or double boiler
- Chocolate mold (for bars) or a parchment-lined cookie sheet
1. Chop up the cocoa butter into small pieces
2. Add the cocoa butter to a double boiler.
3. Stirring until melted.
4. Add the the sweetener remove from the heat
5. Mix in the coconut milk powder, nuts/seeds/fruit and salt in melted cocoa butter mix bowl. Stir well
6. Pour the chocolate into mold press it down firm
7. Refrigerate for 4 hours or freeze if you can’t wait
Of course, you could always add unsweetened dried berries… macadamias, almonds, mint extract, cacao nibs – there is no limit!